Monday, October 4, 2010

Witches Brew



Witches Brew
Does this frock make my ass look fat?

Oct. 28, 2007 at 11:00am




Pumpkin spice all that's nice

She haggled: A tall black hat would suffice

Witchery, butchered, netted hose

Warted, constructed, hairy green nose

Just gotta work on the laugh

Heckle heckle hee hee, she goes

Pretty good I might add

Sounds pretty similar to my own

*

Oh but what will she do

She simply needs those pointy old shoes

So down in the closet she bends

Intentionally exposing her better end

*

Up goes one shoe

Two, three, four

Neither one matching the one before

Knocking over her lukewarm brew

*

It smells rather pleasant in here

We'll have to change that my dear

I'll go out and grab a toad to brew.

But before I do

I think we'll need some voodoo

I found your doll while searching for those shoes

*

Perhaps a poke or two will do

Sincerely from
.... she smiles... you know who

Just a jolt to your existence

But don't worry my old friend

It's not all hatred I send

Just a minor fault in my resistance

*

And after a good laugh

She suddenly gasped

After turning and witnessing her reflection clearer

Does this frock make me look fat?

We can't have none of that!

She picked up a shoe and threw it into the mirror

*

Suddenly, there was a rap at the door

Similar to the one she heard before

From the handsome prince she admired

Oh my quickly I must think

And with one solid wink

Her ugliness she quickly retired

____________________

~ Happy Hallowe'en To All.


©2010 Hyde Rock
http://www.hyderock.net

No comments:

Post a Comment