Monday, October 4, 2010

Tears in a Bottle

Tears in a Bottle

Jul. 10, 2008 at 09:52pm


Sometimes when I come home late at night, I look upon the dark night sky, while adjusting my focus, a million stars appear. I recall of you and I weep.

Sometimes I step out into the rain, so no one can see my tears.

Sometimes when I lay in the hot sun, and the tears roll down my cheeks, I can be grateful for the sun promptly soaking them up to the sky.

Sometimes when it's really late at night, I lay in bed crying, because I know there is no one there to hear me.

Sometimes I cry when everyone is on the dance floor; laughing, spinning, loving, because you're not here.

Sometimes when I'm driving in my car, I blast the radio loud so I don't hear my own sobbing.

Sometimes I tread deeper in the oceans wrathful waves, so the salty tastes are one.

Sometimes I roar in laughter regardless if it was unhumorous, because it's easier to reveal.

If I could capture a week's tears in a bottle, I'd cork it and ship it across the sea, hoping it would reach your adoring hands; where my heart everlastingly remains.

©2010 Hyde Rock
http://www.hyderock.net

No comments:

Post a Comment