Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Suffering

Hyde Rock
August 12, 2014
#RIPRobinWilliams

 Often I think, after I pass... how would I like to be remembered? No joke. It crossed my mind, many, many times. It's changed my perspective on life, myself, the way I behave, who I am as a parent, a person...a stranger...... People call someone who "opts out" a coward. I don't remember Robin that way. How much strength one can endure, is a personal decision. Everyone deals with issues differently. We all grieve differently, as well. He was also sick... and did seek help. I see someone who carried some personal heavy burdens, perhaps.. but someone who brought so much f***in joy in our lives to be grateful for, so much love and happiness that came out of ONE person!! To MILLIONS of us!! Please do NOT judge a person by their last act, but by all their acts as a whole! Robin deserves much more than that! I can't believe some of the words I have read!!

Good, loving, people, .. artists, comedians.. entertainers, many are very sensitive, the bad part of being an artist - the very reason they are so good at what they do - is also their demon. Their heart is so big, and sometimes it carries the weight of the world. Judge not, but rather, be a good listener... support one another and learn from this. Sometimes when you're the strong one all the time for everyone else, everyone expects you to never need someone to be strong for you.

Facebook thread:
https://www.facebook.com/hyderock/posts/10204673545068194?comment_id=10204674661736110&offset=0&total_comments=7&notif_t=feed_comment

No comments:

Post a Comment