Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Gentlemen

For all the real men that still open the door for a lady, that pause in their auto to let her cross the street, that pull & push her chair out, that offer her a jacket when she's cold, that walk around the door of a car to open it, that hold her hand & walk beside her- maybe slightly behind- but never in front, that stop their vehicle to let her drive first, even if it was his right-of-way; that allow her to go in front of them on a grocery line even if his hands are full- and many other gentlemen-like behaviors - THANK YOU - thank you, really, I mean that. Because it may be quite rare these days, I found, however, chivalry is not entirely dead, and when it is/was witnessed & delivered to me, I am truly grateful. Those of you that behave this way, please keep that up, because some of us do not take it for granted. As a woman, I needed to express that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment